The term "IDetect" or "us" or "we" refers to IDetect Corporation whose registered office is located in Smithtown, New York. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website and the purchase and use of our products.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information of our products and the sales
of our products only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on
this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials
may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or
errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we
shall not be liable. As the IDetect ID Scanners cannot detect every fake ID, it shall be your own
responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website
meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes,
but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice,
which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to,
the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for
your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without IDetect's
prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the
website is subject to the laws of New York State.
- Equipment purchased from IDetect, Inc. may be returned with all accompanying materials and a valid RMA# received from IDetect, Inc. within 30 days of the date of receipt.
Returned items must be contained in original packaging or be refused. Shipping costs are not refundable. Customization or requested integration with any hardware not sold by IDetect, Inc. at the time of purchase is non-refundable. Any unit returned with an operating system password installed will require a $125.00 fee to reinstall the operating system.
Loaner units must be returned the day after clients repaired unit has been received by client.
If not, and if client has not responded to three email requests from IDetect administration, then
the loaner unit is considered a purchase and the security deposit held for the loaner unit will be
payment to IDetect for said purchase.
- Rental units must be returned by the date specified on the invoice supplied to the end user. After a two (2) day grace period and reminder notices, and/or telephone calls to the end user after this date, the same rental fee will apply for each day after the two (2) day grace period the rental units have not been shipped.
- Clients are responsible for all data collected on an IDetect ID Scanner. It is the clients responsibility to backup all data from IDetect Handhelds, and PC based products before sending in for service to IDetect, Inc. IDetect will not be held responsible for lost data left on systems sent in for service.
- Any controversy or claim arising out of, or relating to, the sale and use of all IDetect's products
will be settled by arbitration by, and in accordance with the applicable Commercial Arbitration
Rules of the American Arbitration Association and judgment upon the award rendered by the
arbitrator's may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. The arbitrator's will have the right
to assess, against a Party or among the Parties, as the arbitrator's deem reasonable,
(a) administrative fees of the American Arbitration Association,
(b) compensation, if any, to the arbitrator's,
(c) attorneys fees incurred by a party.
Arbitration hearings will be held in Suffolk County, New York.
The provisions of New York Code of Civil Procedure will apply to any arbitration.